[GRASS-dev] [release] 7.6.1

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 11:49:32 PDT 2019

Hi,

st 27. 3. 2019 v 16:33 odesílatel Anna Petrášová <kratochanna at gmail.com> napsal:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ydqPLLDs85XA3rjXCgt0-TkDgEHCtige/view?usp=sharing

great, thanks. I added your screenshot to the announcement draft.

> I was wondering what is the status of addons for Windows? No addons for 7.6.1 yet, right? But also addons for 7.6.0 are not compiled, last date is March 7th?

Yes, well, that's bad. Build server is working, the problem is that
results are not transferred to publish server (wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz)
since IIS is broken on build server. I copied latest build manually
now, so latest builds are available [1]. Will fix IIS on build server
or set up opposite communication (build -> publish) ASAP.

Ma

[1] https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/

--
Martin Landa