[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [Projects] Reminder - OSGeo Minneapolis Code Sprint Coming Up Fast

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 28 13:30:41 PDT 2019

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lime, Steve D (MNIT) <steve.lime at state.mn.us>
Date: Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 5:47 PM
Subject: [Projects] Reminder - OSGeo Minneapolis Code Sprint Coming Up Fast
To: projects at osgeo.org <projects at osgeo.org>

Hi all: In an effort to avoid spamming every OSGeo list I figured I’d reach
out to project leads and let you do as you see fit within your communities…
;-)

Anyway, just a quick note to remind folks that the annual OSGeo Community
Sprint in Minneapolis is only about 7 weeks out – May 14-17 and all
projects are most welcome. We have a great venue at the University of
Minnesota and the weather in Minnesota is finally looking up! Of course it
really helps with planning if have an idea of how many folks might attend.
So if you’re thinking about it – even if you’re not 100% - we’d love to
know about it. You can learn more and sign up at:

  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019

Of course events like this are impossible without the generous support of
sponsors:

*Gold Sponsors*

-          GeoCue (http://www.geocue.com/)

-          Safe Software (https://www.safe.com/)

*Silver Sponsors*

-          Hobu Inc (https://hobu.co/)

-          EOX (http://eox.at)

-          Tydac (http://www.tydac.ch/)

-          crunchy data (http://www.crunchydata.com/)

*Bronze Sponsors*

-          Coordinate Solutions (http://www.coordinatesolutions.com/)

-          SharedGeo (https://www.sharedgeo.org/)

-          Greenwood Mapping (https://greenwoodmap.com/)

-          Azavea (https://www.azavea.com/)

-          Bohannan Huston (https://www.bhinc.com/)

-          Extensis (https://www.extensis.com/)

Please contact me with any questions. Many thanks!

--Steve

Steve Lime

OSGeo Community Sprint 2019

Local Organizing Committee