[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3114: v.kriging: images in manual do not show (and when shown should be bigger)

Eva Stopková eva.stopkova at gmail.com
Mon May 6 12:26:02 PDT 2019

Thank you for the reminder; I prepared the pdf file with some case studies
in 2016 [1] and I edited the manual, so no images are needed anymore. I've
checked the link from the manual to the pdf recently, it does not work at
the moment. In the next weeks, I am moving to another place, but after that
I am ready to fix it. There are still several updates from 2018 [2] that
I've done in v.kriging that should be tracked as well.
Best regards,

Eva

[1]
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/vector/v.kriging/v.kriging.pdf