[GRASS-dev] svn/trac -> git/github migration plan

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue May 7 01:26:35 PDT 2019

Hi,

po 6. 5. 2019 v 22:49 odesílatel Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> napsal:
> Why wait for that with the source code migration?
> Please let's start with it. The tickets can follow in a second step.
> This also prevents us from being overloaded.

my idea to do migration in one step comes from assumption that new git
commits can be referenced to github issues. Issue migration needs to
be also done on private repository. This would require to set up empty
private repo, migrate tickets and than transfer ticket using GitHub
API to public repo. This complicates procedure a bit. I would still
prefer to do source code and issues migration together even it will
take some time.

Ma

--
Martin Landa