[GRASS-dev] svn/trac -> git/github migration plan

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri May 10 04:12:56 PDT 2019

Hi Vero,

>See Martin's original mail and links. The tickets that need to be >reviewed
are those with milestone 7.0.7 and 7.2.4, as to know if >they are still
valid and milestone should be moved to 7.6.2

IMHO when I go through the tickets for 7.0.7 and 7.2.4, an additional check
with trunk (Python 3) could be done at the same time and may save resources
later on to decide if a fix should go to 7.6 /7.8 or maybe only to 7.8 cause
of a different code base (py2 vs py3) and/or focus on 7.8 only

so far I couldn't find a solution for the winGRASS trunk regression

-----
best regards
Helmut
--