[GRASS-dev] svn/trac -> git/github migration plan

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed May 15 09:46:54 PDT 2019

Hi,

a quick comment on this one:

Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 15. Mai 2019, 18:20:

> I was also looking at the list of contributors [6]. I know this was
> discussed, but now I'm not really sure what to expect there.
>
> [6] https://github.com/grass-svn2git/grass/graphs/contributors

This are the authors who have a GitHub account known to us. There is a
lookup table which maps SVN account to GitHub account (in
addons/tools/svn2git somewhere).
In fact, the list is currently a tiny fraction of the real authorship!

So, if someone isn't listed yet:
Please get a GitHub account and/or communicate it to us (name + related
email).

Later on, also commit claiming is possible and easy, so nothing is lost.

Markus