[GRASS-dev] grass-addons git repo clean-up

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun May 19 02:06:35 PDT 2019

Hi,

so 18. 5. 2019 v 22:46 odesílatel Paulo van Breugel
> If add-ons are made available from personal repositories, will there still be a central page with links to all manual pages (https://grass.osgeo.org/grass76/manuals/addons/)? I always find this a very convenient place to check what add-ons are available.

yes, should work like that. But let's discuss possible implementation
(possibly a metadata file with list of all registered personal repos
in `grass-addons` repo) in a new issue. This thread is about
cleaning-up the `grass-addons` repo. Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa