[GRASS-dev] wingrass builds down

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun May 19 11:07:58 PDT 2019

Hi,

so 18. 5. 2019 v 19:48 odesílatel Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> napsal:
> but unfortunately git appeared to be broken in my msys2 installation
> (calling `git` command had no effect). So I am trying to reinstall
> msys2 from scratch.

it helped partially. git clone is working in msys64 64bit. But fails
in msys64 32bit environment:

$ git clone https://github.com/OSGeo/grass grass_master
Cloning into 'grass_master'...
      1 [main] git-remote-https 3271 child_info_fork::abort:
\??\C:\msys32\in\msys-unistring-2.dll: Loaded to different address:
parent(0x730000) != c0xA70000)
error: cannot fork() for fetch-pack: Resource temporarily unavailable

This opens long time planned question. Do we really need to provide
WinGRASS 32bit builds. Only 64bit builds would enough probably. Any
opinion? Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa