[GRASS-dev] (no subject)

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Fri May 24 08:18:23 PDT 2019

Hi devs

I just did a completely fresh install of grass 7.6.2. The whole compilation
is completed without issues. But when starting grass up, I am getting the
following message.

GRASS 7.6.2svn (nc_spm_08_grass7):~ > ERROR 1: libgrass_raster.7.5.svn.so:
ERROR 1: libgrass_raster.7.5.svn.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory

I started completely anew, removed everything before compiling (as far as I
know), including the .grass7 folder, so I wonder what else I could have
done wrong? Any idea how I can find out where the problem lies?

Cheers,

Paulo