[GRASS-dev] unsupported temporal database in grass79-dev
veroandreo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 13:10:26 PDT 2019
I just tested the PR by Martin and it seems to work fine. After running the
t.upgrade module, all my STDS were recognized by t.list and t.info.
Sorry for the delay in testing and thanks much!!! See my comments in the PR.
El jue., 26 sept. 2019 a las 8:34, Markus Neteler (<neteler at osgeo.org>)
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:04 PM Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com>
> > El jue., 5 sept. 2019 a las 15:47, Martin Landa (<landa.martin at gmail.com>)
> >> čt 5. 9. 2019 v 15:43 odesílatel Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com>
> >> > I do not understand what this really means in terms of what I have to
> do. I have many many time series, some with tens of thousands of maps (Gb's
> of data) and I find it really annoying to be forced to export all of them
> to then import again. Is this really what I need to do?? Isn't there a
> simpler way??
> >> It would be nice to implement automated upgrade logic. Something like
> >> t.connect -u
> >> would do magic upgrade of current TGIS DB from version 2 to 3....
> > This would be great indeed; I was actually hoping for something like
> this. I gues I won't be using grass79dev until such thing exists... :-(
> Did anyone test Martin's efforts at:
> It provides a new upgrade script and updates.
> Simple testing procedure:
> cd grass_master/
> # simply add ".diff" to PR number to download the patch:
> wget https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/130.diff
> patch -p1 < 130.diff
> ..., compile, test, report :-)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-dev