[GRASS-dev] docker images repo issues

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 16 03:24:53 PDT 2019

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:44 AM andrea antonello
<andrea.antonello at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:36 AM Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 8:37 AM andrea antonello
> > <andrea.antonello at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > > fro the docker images page:
> > > https://grass.osgeo.org/download/software/docker-images/
>
> Super :-)
>
> But then looking at the tags I am not able to understand if  there is
> a stable-ubuntu based on releasebranch_7_6 that brings python 2.

There was the link wrong on the web page (fixed). It is:

GRASS GIS 7.6 stable Ubuntu 18.04 based (old stable) with Python 2 -
this docker image is autogenerated from the GRASS GIS
releasebranch_7_6:
https://hub.docker.com/r/mundialis/grass-gis-stable
   Installation:
     docker pull mundialis/grass-gis-stable

(hub.docker.com behaves a bit weird at time and doesn't show the page
to me - but the image is there)

cheers
Markus