[GRASS-dev] [Qgis-user] QGIS 3.10 GeoPDF creation greyed out

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Oct 29 02:01:26 PDT 2019

Hi Nyall,

As said:

On Mon, 28. Oct 2019 at 18:18:05 +0100, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Looks pretty close.  And I'm not sure that putting work into workarounds will
> get us there any earlier as a little patience would.

On grass-dev:

On Mon, 28. Oct 2019 at 19:13:33 +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Markus Metz <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 28. Okt. 2019,
> 19:06:
> > I would like to get PROJ 6 support into G 7.8.1, can we get RC1 out end of
> > this week?
>
> Just to be sure, you merge and then RC1?

So it is close. But we still need to coordinate when to update GDAL & PROJ in
OSGeo4W so it's available for a new GRASS build and also that the other reverse
dependencies (ie. QGIS) are rebuilt with it - and then re-issue a new
standalone after that.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode