[GRASS-dev] winGRASS addons - consolidation/fix release needed!!

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Sep 7 03:20:35 PDT 2019

>it's not good idea to mix different version of Python.

it's not easy to keep msys2 and osgeo4w python in sync

>By [1] is
>forced osgeo4w Python version. In [2] he should remove all python
>packages.They are not needed.

does it mean that in msys2 there is no python3 needed at all?

----
pacman -S [...] mingw-w64-x86_64-python3-numpy mingw-w64-x86_64-python3-six
----

should this be removed von the how-to-compile wiki?

if I remember I added them when we started to compile with python3 back them
because compilation failed ....

-----
best regards
Helmut