[GRASS-dev] staging.grass.osgeo.org - uptodate for review?

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sat Apr 4 12:54:18 PDT 2020

Hi,

Am 4. April 2020 20:56:12 MESZ schrieb Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de>:
>hi,
>
>is staging.grass.osgeo.org uptodate for a review?

We are in a state of constant review for the moment and any additional eyes and opinions are always useful.

>I saw a lot of PRs to the website, though I lost a bit the overview
>what has
>been merged etc ... ;-D

A lot is being merged quite quickly, so you can already comment on that.

Currently the landing pages for Learn and Contribute have not been filled, yet. Most other pages already have content, although some still in draft version.

Just browse through the issues and pull requests of the grass-website repository to see the current discussions.

Moritz