[GRASS-dev] Let's talk about releases - 7.8.3, 7.10, 8.0

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:59:26 PDT 2020

Dear users and devs,

I though it would be a good idea to video meet next week and talk about
what would be the best way of releasing GRASS GIS in the future. As always,
both contributors and users are invited to share ideas and opinions.

I'm thinking to meet for one hour. Here is a Doodle poll for the date and
times:

https://doodle.com/poll/bd3g9nfzurtdeg6i
(Times should show in your local time and are between 17:00-22:00 UTC.)

If this works, and based on the website video discussion it seems it does,
we could meet in semi-regular fashion in the future.

Best,
Vaclav

PS: If you are answering to this email, I cross posted it to both user and
dev mailing lists, so you may want to take care to reply to just one
mailing list.