[GRASS-dev] Miss d.split.frame

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Thu Dec 17 17:55:06 PST 2020

Thank you Vero!

I did not manage to make `d.frame` to work. I have ever since 2013 weird
setups and (the) Terminology (terminal) on my Funtoo-boxes and `d.mon`
segfaults ever since.

However, your link made me re-read the 'RENDER' environment variables
and I managed to make some proof-of-concept using the
GRASS_RENDER_FRAME environment variable.  I hope to develop
the custom functions I need to help me type less commands.

I'll probably share these at some point along with my other tygrass
commands (https://gitlab.com/NikosAlexandris/tygrass).

Cheers, Nikos

* Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com> [2020-12-10 14:49:50 -0300]:

>Hi Nikos,
>
>Last time I used it was for teaching. See here:
>https://www.github.com/veroandreo/grass_opengeohub2019/tree/master/code%2Flst_time_series_code.sh
>(line 304 onwards)
>
>I found the example in a workshop by Vashek, IIRC.
>
>HTH,
>Vero
>
>El jue., 10 dic. 2020 14:24, Nikos Alexandris <nik at nikosalexandris.net>
>escribió:
>
>> I miss d.split.frame, to do draw many maps in one image
>> (somethiing like
>>
>> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:Mean_monthly_global_rad_maps_over_a_study_area_in_central_Greece.png
>> ).
>>
>> Is anybody using successfully `d.frame` with `-c` successfully
>> currently?
>>
>> Thank you, Nikos

Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing & Geomatics
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3