[GRASS-dev] r.neighbors: options change for weights in GRASS 8

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sun Dec 20 06:14:43 PST 2020

Dear devs,

Since we have talking about possible changes for GRASS 8 at the Vitrual OSGeo Community Sprint, I would like to bring this PR:
r.neighbors: add option for exponential weighting by ninsbl * Pull Request #597 * OSGeo/grass (github.com)<https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/597>
to your attention. It will change available options regarding weights in r.neighbors. Please speak up if you have any concerns or comments regarding the proposed implementation (especially option names and variables). The PR affects weighting of the neighborhood cells...
If there are no objections or requests for changes I will merge it for GRASS 8.

Cheers
Stefan