[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-web] GRASS Web site migration

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Mar 21 12:58:52 PDT 2020

Hi all,

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 5:06 PM Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> (sorry for late response)
>
> What if each of us takes (or gets assigned) one section and moves/edits the content into the new hugo template? In that way, we could finally complete the migration faster.
> This is the 4th (?) year since discussion started? I believe it's time to get it done

Yes!

More weeks have passed by and time to go live with whatever is there.
We have spent a lot of money and there is no reason to not show the new site.

At least nobody can complain that it is having too much content :p

I'll ask Regina to swap the IPs in a week at latest, i.e.

https://grass.osgeo.org/ --> https://old.grass.osgeo.org/
https://staging.grass.osgeo.org/ --> https://grass.osgeo.org/

Cheers,
Markus