[GRASS-dev] Let's work on the new GRASS website!

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Mar 24 09:59:33 PDT 2020

Ciao Vero,

Very good initiative.

Is there a list of things that people could/should work on?

If not, maybe a first step could be create a task list / issues based on:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Website_migration_plan_2019 (?)
where people can sign up to certain tasks, so we work coordinated?

Personally, even if in quarantine / isolation, I can only work on this during spare time, meaning evenings, when kids are in bed… So if there is a “sprint kick-off video conference” I would be happy if it could be scheduled for an evening…

Cheers
Stefan