[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-web] Let's work on the new GRASS website!

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:35:03 PDT 2020

Hello again

Markus reminded me of the daylight saving time change over there happening
this weekend, so to avoid confusion, we meet at:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=3&day=29&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=37&p2=48&p3=195&p4=51&p5=671&p6=207

here https://meet.jit.si/grass-website

Cheers,
Vero

ps: sorry for confusion and i hope you can all still make it :)