[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Reminder: OSGeo Virtual Community Sprint 2020 (17-19 November 2020)

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Nov 17 02:35:13 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

As several of you know already I've left the university and started a
new job (at https://bluesquarehub.com/ for those of you who are
curious). Because of that I don't have as much time for GRASS GIS
development currently. However, if there is a specific meetting planned
during this sprint, please let me know. I might be able to join for a
little moment.

Moritz