[GRASS-dev] v.surf.bspline

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Oct 11 05:37:23 PDT 2020

Hi Paulo,

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 11:57 AM Paulo van Breugel

> Hi Markus
>
> Thanks for checking. I tried it yesterday on grass 7.8.4.1 (installed using osgeo4w) and got the same results as you did.
>
> Reinstalled QGIS and GRASS GIS using the standalone installer (because of some unrelated problems). This installs grass 7.8.3. Tried out the same again, and the problem reappeared.

I found the reason, it was fixed in
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/727

Amusingly I submitted the fix and you tested it :-)
It is also listed in the changes (which I realize only now):
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.8.4-News#Minormodulechanges
--> v.surf.bspline: fix method selection (PR:727)

Maybe it should be moved in to "major changes" section.

So, the bugfix has been published in the new GRASS GIS 7.8.4.
Hope you can install it.

cheers,
Markus