[GRASS-dev] 1 slide for OSGeo AGM on GRASS GIS annual progress
neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 3 11:56:03 PDT 2020
(sorry for cross-posting)
The OSGeo Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on 10th Sep
2020 from 6 pm to 8pm UTC
as a virtual meeting.
AGM 2020 announcement:
AGM 2020 Wiki page:
We are, like all OSGeo projects, requested to provide one slide with
the development and community news of the last year.
Our draft slide is at p. 40:
Please contribute to the content!
PS: content suggestions from the board list:
- key accomplishments
- infrastructure or process changes
- community health and happiness
- areas for improvements
- these are challenges faced by the project
- opportunities to help
- anything for members to help with?
- requests and communication
- any formal request from the board, marketing or other committees?
- did you make a budget request for 2020? How did it go ...
- external correspondence? letter of recommendation for a GSOC
student? code donation? etc…
- outlook for 2020
- any roadmap items to share with our members?
- let the board know if there is anything to plan for in 2020
More information about the grass-dev