[GRASS-dev] [Bug] Fix currently ignored Flake8 warnings #1522

Shubham Swati Prasad h20200049 at goa.bits-pilani.ac.in
Thu Apr 22 09:08:17 PDT 2021

Respected sir/mam,
This is with reference to the bug mentioned in the subject line. I had
commented on GitHub regarding this bug, that I'm new to open source
projects and coding, but I'm interested to work on it. One of the respected
members replied and told me to first clone and compile the code. I have
cloned the code. After that, I executed the following two commands:
git remote add upstream https://github.com/OSGeo/grass
git remote -v
After this can I directly start editing the code? Or compilation is still
required? I am new to this and I'm not able to understand the compilation.
I am using Ubuntu 20.04 Kindly help me with this.
Regards,
Shubham Swati