[GRASS-dev] No more compiler warnings

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:25:16 PDT 2021

Awesome!

I'm not suggesting to do it right now, but for the future, what do you
think about adding more warnings/errors? There is, for example,
-Wunused-result or -Wunused-but-set-variable which we have in the code.

warning: ignoring return value of ‘fread’, declared with attribute
warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
warning: variable ‘mapone’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]

Many thanks,
Vaclav