[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2021 Project - Sunveer Singh

Sunveer Singh singhsunveer54 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 05:15:15 PST 2021

Dear Team,

I am Sunveer Singh, I graduated from high school in 2021 and will start my
undergraduate studies in Fall 2021 and have been accepted into a university
so it makes me eligible to participate in GSoC this year.

I was Google Code-in 2017 Grand Prize Winner, Google Code-in 2018 Finalist,
and Google Code-in 2019 Mentor with OSGeo. And I majorly worked on GRASS
GIS unit testing tasks during that time. And I would like to work on a GSoC
project with GRASS GIS related to it.
I found this following project and I would be happy to work on it this
year:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2017#Toolsforgeneratingunittestsfromexamplesinthemanual

I see that this project was skipped after 2017 and no one had worked on it,
so I would like to work on this as it is totally of my interest and my
skills. Will the mentors written on the page will be the same i.e Vaclav
Petras and Soeren Gebbert?

Thank You
Sunveer
https://sunveersingh.github.io/