[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-PSC] Min. req. of programming language standard support, GRASS GIS 8

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:13:57 PST 2021

For some reason, I'm not seeing the new RFC at https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC

Michael
_____________________________
C. Michael Barton
Director, Network for Computational Modeling in Social & Ecological Sciences
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems
Professor, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: http://shesc.asu.edu, https://complexity.asu.edu, http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton