[GRASS-dev] Want to contribute in Gsoc 2021

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sun Feb 14 12:55:43 PST 2021

Dear Aniket,

And thanks for your interest.

The GRASS GIS developer mailing list is the right channel to get in touch with mentors for potential GSoC-projects on GRASS GIS.

Please have a look at the wiki page with a - non-exclusive - list of suggested topics:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2021
and see if there is anything that catches your interest.

If that is the case, or if you have a completely new idea on how to improve GRASS through GSoC, I would suggest to post that on grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org> again, so possible mentors can discuss the path forward with you...

Cheers
Stefan