[GRASS-dev] r.geomorphon multiresolution mode

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 15 14:23:09 PST 2021

Can anyone explain how multiresolution model works in r.geomorphon? It does not seem to respond to any setting changes and seems to always produce blank maps (testing with NC demo set). There is nothing about multiresolution mode in the manual for 7.8 or 7.9

Also, I think there is a typo in the manual and arguments. I think that what is meant is the word "extent" (a noun for area) rather than "extend" (a verb to make larger). I can make an issue for this typo if helpful.

Michael

_____________________________
C. Michael Barton
Director, Network for Computational Modeling in Social & Ecological Sciences
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems
Professor, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: http://shesc.asu.edu, https://complexity.asu.edu, http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton