[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] [FOSS4G] OSGeo Projects swag

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 01:50:21 PDT 2021

Hi devs,

Does anyone have any ideas?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: María Arias de Reyna via Discuss <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 at 14:35
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] [FOSS4G] OSGeo Projects swag
To: OSGeo Discussions <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>

Hi everyone!

As this year we will not be able to give any kind of swag or
merchandise in person, we want to add a virtual "swag bag" for
attendees.

We were toying with the idea of offering things from the projects.
Like the instant classic joke of giving free QGIS licenses.

So I want to ask you, as part of FOSS4G projects, if you can send us
swags to offer. Members of projects will know better than us what each
project can offer and how to catch the eye of the attendees.

We would need:
 * An image
 * A catchy phrase
 * Longer description
 * Link, attached file or whatever we are offering. Could be a
download link of the software itself.

You can send me those in private if you don't want to spoil the surprise.

Just offering a free license of $project would be nice, but if you can
find something different or more experimental, we are here to
experiment!

Thank you so much,
María.

ciao