[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] [FOSS4G] OSGeo Projects swag

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:04:09 PDT 2021

hihihi

I like Maris suggestion, sounds funny :)

I also thought/recalled of a beautifully handcrafted grass logo that looked
like a sticker made by Vaclav not so long ago. See:
https://twitter.com/vaclavpetras/status/1359972415233789952/photo/1. We
could offer it as a virtual sticker if Vashek agrees and kindly donates it,
of course!

A link to try GRASS online could also be something nice to promote and our
twitter handle (which reached 3k followers today!)

Vero