[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] [FOSS4G] OSGeo Projects swag

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 09:34:47 PDT 2021

On Wed, 7 Jul 2021 at 16:19, Anna Petrášová <kratochanna at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> what I think would be actually useful would be a GRASS cheatsheet, something like this:
> https://pandas.pydata.org/Pandas_Cheat_Sheet.pdf
> That is obviously a lot of work, but maybe we could put together something much simpler, at least for this occasion.

I like it, what do you think about a latex template?
I found this [0], it looks like a good starting point, better than
this [1] and this [2]

I try to find something in svg, scribus and libreoffice but I had not
result (maybe wrong query)

[0] http://tug.ctan.org/info/latex-refsheet/LaTeX_RefSheet.tex
     http://tug.ctan.org/info/latex-refsheet/LaTeX_RefSheet.pdf
[1] https://www.latextemplates.com/template/cheatsheet