[GRASS-dev] r.to.rast3 error messages

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 02:56:28 PDT 2021

Hi devs,

When running r.to.rast3 with as input two integer maps:

r.to.rast3 input=soc_0_5cm_mean,soc_5_15cm_mean output=test

I am getting the following two warnings:

WARNING: G__open_misc(read): Unable to open
'/home/paulo/grassdb/Schijndel/soils/cell_misc/soc_5_15cm_mean/nullcmpr':
Too many open files
WARNING: G__open(read): Unable to open
'/home/paulo/grassdb/Schijndel/soils/cellhd/soc_5_15cm_mean': Too many open
files

and the error message:

ERROR: Error reading reclass file for raster map <soc_5_15cm_mean at soils>

I am really not sure what these messages are about. The warning messages do
not seem to make sense, I am only using two files as input. I do not
understand the error message either, or what the reclass is referring to.

Any idea, is this a bug I should report, or something I am doing wrong?

Mvg.

Paulo