[GRASS-dev] GSoC Week 1: Improved Integration of Jupyter and GRASS
caitlin.haedrich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 09:24:58 PDT 2021
With Week 1 wrapping up, here is a brief update on what I worked on this
week and where I'm headed next week. A more detailed update can be found on
the project wiki page .
*1. What did I accomplish during Week 1?*
- Finish binder setup. The main GRASS branch now launches in Binder.
- Added Binder Button to README.md which links to an Example Notebook
(copied from ) in Jupyter Lab in Binder . When users click the Binder
Button, they will be directed to the example notebook where they can try
- Wrote draft of GRASS initiation functions for Jupyter .
- Added Makefile and __init__.py file for grass.jupyter .
- Created a Jupyter Notebook where others can view and test the
grass.jupyter functions .
*2. What do you plan on doing next week?*
I plan to start working on display functions and familiarizing myself with
*3. Are you blocked on anything?*
No, I'm not currently blocked on anything.
Discussion, feedback and comments welcome!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-dev