[GRASS-dev] Week 2 Update: Improved Integration of GRASS GIS and Jupyter
caitlin.haedrich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 18:03:26 PDT 2021
Here is a brief update on my GSoC project, Improved Integration of GRASS
GIS and Jupyter. You can find more information about the project and past
updates at .
You can also check out how the new grass.jupyter module works so far in
Binder at 
*1. What did I accomplish this week?*
- Had a productive discussion with my mentors: Vaclav Petras, Helena
Mitasova and Stefan Blumentrath.
- Edited and merged Binder button into README  and GRASS session
initiation functions for Jupyter .
- Wrote functions for displaying non-interactive maps in Jupyter and
opened PR for discussion .
- Began researching and drafting interactive display options with
folium. In particular, figuring out how to best pass GRASS data/layers to
*2.What do I plan on doing next week?*
- Edit non-interactive display functions.
- Continue working on passing GRASS data/layers to folium.
*3. Am I blocked on anything?*
- No, I'm not blocked but I didn't get much done this week because I had
a family event.
Any suggestions and feedback are welcome!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-dev