[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-PSC] Min. req. of programming language standard support, GRASS GIS 8

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:30:07 PDT 2021

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the feedback.

In practical terms then, shall we:
- remove all python references from the Language Standards draft RFC [0]
and vote only for C/C++, while creating a separate RFC for the minimum
python version?
- add a formula that sets on which pace the minimum supported python
version will change to the Language Standards draft RFC [0] and vote for
everything altogether?

Vero

[0] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/7_LanguageStandardsSupport