[GRASS-dev] Failing addon releasebranch_7_8 (Python 3.6) pipeline

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:55:01 PDT 2021

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 6:45 PM Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> I spent some time on this - installed Ubuntu 18.04 from docker and
> installed GRASS GIS 7.8 and addons inside to run the tests. It comes
> with Python 3.6:
>
> Here what came up (would be easier to see this in GH Action directly
> since it took me almost an hour to set up the container... ):

All what you have sent so far can/should be seen in the GH Actions running
with the master branch of core grass repo. But since you have set it up,
you can run the r_forestfrag_xy.py from ./raster/r.forestfrag which seems
to be the one failing in 7.8 with Python 3.6.

> Seems the Addon tests needs some love...

...so do the ones in core. Help needed.