[GRASS-dev] trac wiki error

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat May 1 15:03:14 PDT 2021

Hi,

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 10:48 PM Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just wanted to edit the trac wiki for compilation hints: https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows
>
> when I try to login, I get
>
> ---------------------
> Internal Server Error
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
> Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

There is something failing, we/SAC is investigating.
Maybe an LDAP server issue...

We discuss on freenode IRC, #osgeo-sac

Markus

PS:
OSGeo's SAC (Systems Administration Committee) discussions
The freenode IRC #osgeo-sac channel is bridged to #osgeo-sac:osgeo.org on matrix
Public logs in http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeo-sac/
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/How_to_participate_in_IRC_communication