[GRASS-dev] GSoC welcome

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Mon May 17 20:12:12 PDT 2021

Hi GRASS devs and new (and old) GSoC students!

Congrats to Linda, Caitlin and Aaron for being selected to participate in
GSoC this year [1], we hope this will be productive for all and a great
learning experience for the students. During this community bonding period
(until June 7th when the coding starts) students should work with mentors
and the broader community to refine the project ideas, so that it's clear
what to do and perhaps start working on the project itself.

I think it would be nice to have a call to introduce students and mentors,
I will try to set up something soon. In the meantime, students should reach
out to mentors to start discussing their respective projects. Let me know
if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
Anna

[1]