[GRASS-dev] [SoC] GSoC 2021 - Introduction - Linda Kladivova - First steps towards a new GRASS GIS Single-Window GUI

L.Kladivova L.Kladivova at seznam.cz
Tue May 25 00:20:44 PDT 2021

Dear SOC community,

I am Linda Kladivova, a Ph.D. student of Geomatics from Czech Technical
University in Prague.

My project for GSoC 2021 called "First steps towards a new GRASS GIS Single-
Window GUI"[1] is focused mainly on extensive GUI refactoring in order to
prepare GRASS for the new Single-Window GUI layout. The result of my work
will be a very simple Single-Window GUI with a good programming base ready
for further extensions. The comprehensive description is included in my GSoC
proposal [2] and special GRASS Single-Window website [3].

I will be working through a GitHub GRASS fork [4] and will be regularly
updating the weekly reports on the project wiki [5], which will show my
regular progress.

I am very happy to participate in this project and looking forward to diving
into it!

I will be also glad to get any suggestions and feedback from the community.
:-)

Regards,

Linda Kladivova

[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6059224263557120