[GRASS-dev] GRASS 'Unable to load GDAL library' when processing linked maps

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Fri Oct 29 11:51:27 PDT 2021

Hi Tyler,

And thanks for your feedback.

Your issue is likely related to the issue here:
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues/1872
Given that this obviously has wider consequences I took the liberty to elevate priority of the issue as a blocker…

A workaround will be available in GRASS 7.8.7 (or GRASS 8.0). Will see if it is possible to solve this temporarily via packaging… But a proper fix is needed.

Cheers
Stefan