[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Community Sprint 2022

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 00:39:13 PDT 2022

FYI :)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Astrid Emde (OSGeo) via Discuss <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
Date: dom, 31 jul 2022 a las 17:02
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Less than a month to the FOSS4G Community Sprint
2022 - August 27th and 28th
To: OSGeo Projects <projects at lists.osgeo.org>, Announce <
announce at lists.osgeo.org>, Discuss <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>

Dear FOSS4G community,

as you all know, in less than a month, between August the 27th and 28th,
the University of Florence will be stage for the gathering of the
developers, translators, power users and anyone interested in their most
important hands-on meeting of the year: the codesprint of FOSS4G 2022

This is a gentle reminder to add your name and project to this year's
wiki page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2022/Community_sprint

The better we get an idea of the number of participants and the better
we will be able to organize rooms and supplies.

And remember, this year we invite seasoned community members to donate
time to guide new members through the setup of the development
environment or translation tools of their projects. Please state
availability in the wiki page.

We are looking forward to meeting you!

The Codesprint Organization Committee