[GRASS-dev] hi

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:43:21 PDT 2022

Hello Daniel,

IIRC, I suggested using something similar to what wowchemy (former hugo
academic) has, but the path chosen was different. Paulo, also made a
suggestion, but I didn't have the time to try, honestly. I think it's all
in the PRs and probably this issue too:
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-website/issues/19

Vero