[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 8.0.1

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 04:28:48 PST 2022

There's also an email to grass-user reporting that extensions cannot be
installed in Windows with GRASS 8 standalone installer. In the user report,
it seems there was an issue with tags too as he reports that after
installing the standalone the version he gets is 8.0.0dev. See the email
here: https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2022-February/082861.html
(Anna already asked him to file an issue).

If this is the case, it may become a blocker, IMO.