[GRASS-dev] GRASS 8.0 and 8.1 from standalone installers still do not start for unprivileged users on windows 10

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:13:54 PST 2022

Hi,

po 17. 1. 2022 v 6:53 odesílatel Doug Newcomb <gistinker at gmail.com> napsal:
> I must apologize for my intermittent communication, I am not able to check email regularly this week.
> I downloaded the most recent standalone installers tonight and the bug in 7.8.6 https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues/1965 is still there in the WinGRASS-8.1.dev-7e9610cfd-28-Setup.exe and WinGRASS-8.0.dev-ffb060a9c-36-Setup.exe binaries.

I checked the latest 8.1 build
https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass81/WinGRASS-8.1.dev-d21dd0a03-35-Setup.exe,
the relevant commit is included [1]. The attached file has been used
by packager to create an exe installer.

Martin

[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/commit/7fca178f18a68ed7d61367d0084733163015eb82

--