[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 8.2.0

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:39:26 PDT 2022

I merged Caitlin news yesterday, but I forgot to change the date in the
YAML heading of the file, which was planned for thursday, the day I weekly
post on twitter... So, the news is merged but does not appear in the
website yet and does not make sense to post about it... difficult day
yesterday, sorry

Vashek, if you want to merge the release news then go ahead, I tweet about
that and on thursday, we do Caitlin post when it appears online.

Vero