[GRASS-dev] [gdal-dev] Moving GDAL GRASS driver in a dedicated repository ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon May 2 04:30:15 PDT 2022

Hi Markus,

looks good to me. So maybe now you can send a pull request to remove the
drivers from OSGeo/GDAL and modify
https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/grass.html &
https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/grass.html to point to the new repo ?
I'd like to issue a 3.5.0 release candidate this week.

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com