[GRASS-dev] Various grass-promo repo updates

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:32:17 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I'm adding some new material to the grass-promo repository [1]. I can also
share some of the designs through Sticker Mule, too, so ask me if you want
some.

I took the opportunity and added a trivial readme file which may clarify
when to add things to it (that is any time). While with free online repo
hosting services, the repo is not necessary for sharing, it is still a good
place for potentially reusable artwork and other resources.

Finally, I have merge/write access, but can I get admin access to rename
master to main and enable "squash and merge" only?

Best,
Vaclav

[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-promo