[GRASS-dev] Various grass-promo repo updates

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:16:52 PDT 2022

On Thu, 27 Oct 2022 at 12:35, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 5:32 AM Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I'm adding some new material to the grass-promo repository [1]. I can
> also share some of the designs through Sticker Mule, too, so ask me if you
> want some.

That's cool stuff, thanks!

> (and I have already seen it in the wild, it looks really good :-) )

Thanks.

It's worth emphasizing that sharing the designs through Sticker Mule is
easy and the designs skip proofing phase as long it is exactly the same
physical thing and you want to use Sticker Mule.

The repo is good when you want to modify the designs, use them on something
else, or use a different provider.

> I have now added the 'grass-admin' group (at time you, Martin Landa,
> me) to the repo.

Thank you. Here is what I did:

* master renamed to main
* squash and merge is the only option
* has readme
* has social preview image (a quickly created file, updated in grass, added
to grass-addons, website)
* only up to 2 branches and tags can be updated in one push (also for
grass, grass-addons, website)

Best,
Vaclav