[GRASS-dev] hi

Daniel Torres nobeeakon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 08:08:37 PDT 2022

Hey, getting back to this old email. I´ve made some PRs on the website, I
could now have a look at the docs or the other task that Vaclav mentioned
(JS checks in Super-Liner) , but will need some guidance on those as I´m
not familiar with the repo, the code, and so on.

PS. please if you guys can take a look at
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-website/pull/333, which has been hanging
there for some time now

Thanks,
   Daniel